Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls day trip
Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls day trip itinerary:
Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls day trip is A journey to the nature of the middle Atlas mountains, from the vibrant Medina of Marrakech to the biggest waterfalls in North Africa 110m . Challenge your self on 2 hours hike around the waterfalls while exploring from top to bottom of the waterfalls, allows yo take some great panorama photos for you Morocco vacation album.
Our driver will be at you hotel doors at 8am and start this day trip from Marrakech, which will take you to explore the wild life of the Atlas mountain, including the Barbary Apes as well as different fauna of the Moroccan mountains and forest. Try the handmade boat ride to refresh even more by getting closer to the falls. Once arrived at Ouzoud Center village, you will meet our local guide, who will introduce you to the nature and culture of Berbers in this region as well as showing you the hiking path with the staining views for memorable pictures.
Enjoy a Moroccan tea and lunch in one of the restaurant with a great view to the waterfalls.
Drive back to Marrakech.
- Duration: Full day, a proximity 9 hours
- Departure at: 8 AM
- Arrival: Earl evening around 6-7 PM
- Pick up address: Your Riad hotel
Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls highlights:
- Travel green while exploring the beautiful countryside on your way to Ouzoud waterfalls
- 2 Hours hike with a local guide
- Barbary Apes observation and photo taking
- Enjoy a ride handmade boat in the falls
- Enjoy a Moroccan Tagine on local restaurant with a view to the falls
Good to know about Marrakech to Ouzoud day trip
- We are always flexible to customize the trip to suit your travel interest and inquiries
- This day trip is mostly private trip, however we often gather the people that are interested on the same trip on the same day.
- The price is varied from season to an other, contact us for details
- We require 20% deposit for the trip by Paypal
- At Morocco green tours we encourage locals by using their products and services.